Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (hereinafter the “Corporation”), has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled the Learn and Serve America Programs and Performance Reporting System, also referred to as the Learn and Serve Systems and Information Exchange (LASSIE) to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Meredith Archer Hatch, Program Coordinator for Knowledge Management at (202) 606-7513. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call (202) 606-3472 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in this Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by e-mail to: email@example.com.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Corporation, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on March 30, 2010. This comment period ended June 1, 2010. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: The Corporation is seeking approval of Learn and Serve America Programs and Performance Reporting System, also referred to as the Learn and Serve Systems and Information Exchange (LASSIE). The system collects annual program data from organizations that receive grants or subgrants through the Learn and Serve America program. Data collected through the system is used for grants management and annual reporting requirements.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: Learn and Serve America Programs and Performance Reporting System.
OMB Number: 3045-0095.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: Learn and Serve America grantees and subgrantees.
Total Respondents: Approximately 1,800.
Average Time per Response: Averages one hour.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 1,800 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.Start Signature
Dated: June 2, 2010.
Director, Learn and Serve America.
[FR Doc. 2010-13883 Filed 6-8-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P