Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation in order to make editorial changes.
Effective Date: June 16, 2010.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The Regulatory Secretariat, 1800 F Street, NW., Room 4041, Washington, DC, 20405, (202) 501-4755, for information pertaining to status or publication schedules. Please cite FAC 2005-42, Technical Amendments.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation in order to make editorial changes.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 31, 49, and 52End List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: June 2, 2010.
Acting Director, Acquisition Policy Division.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amendEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 31—CONTRACT COST PRINCIPLES AND PROCEDURES
2. Amend section 31.205-6 by removing paragraph (o)(6).End Amendment Part
3. Amend section 31.205-16 by removing the last sentence of paragraph (c).End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 49—TERMINATION OF CONTRACTSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. Amend section 49.505 by revising paragraph (a) and the last sentence of paragraph (b) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(a) Personal service contracts. The contracting officer shall insert the clause at 52.249-12, Termination (Personal Services), in solicitations and contracts for personal services (see Part 37).
(b) * * * The contracting officer shall also insert the clause in time-and-material contracts, and labor-hour contracts.
PART 52—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
5. Amend section 52.222-34 by removing from paragraph (d) of Alternate I “provision” and adding “clause” in its place.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 2010-14185 Filed 6-15-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-S