U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register Notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on March 24, 2010.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Extension.
2. The title of the information collection: 10 CFR Part 95—Facility Security Clearance and Safeguarding of National Security Information and Restricted Data.
3. Current OMB approval number: 3150-0047.
4. The form number if applicable: Not applicable.
5. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
6. Who will be required or asked to report: NRC-regulated facilities and other organizations requiring access to NRC-classified information.
7. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 338 (328 total responses + 10 recordkeepers).
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 16.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 1,087 hours (938 hours reporting + 149 hours recordkeeping).
10. Abstract: NRC-regulated facilities and other organizations are required to provide information and maintain records to ensure that an adequate level Start Printed Page 39054of protection is provided to NRC-classified information and material.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Room O-1 F21, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by August 6, 2010. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Christine J. Kymn, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0047), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be e-mailed to Christine.J.Kymn@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at (202) 395-4638.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Tremaine Donnell, (301) 415-6258.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 29th day of June 2010.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
NRC Clearance Officer Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2010-16454 Filed 7-6-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P