National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
ACTION:Notice of meeting.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act, Public Law 92-463, as amended, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration announces a meeting of the Technology and Innovation Committee of the NASA Advisory Council. It will include a joint session with the Exploration Committee of the NASA Advisory Council starting at 1 p.m. PDT. The meeting will be held for the purpose of reviewing the Space Technology Program planning.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 8:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. PDT.
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory—Von Karman Auditorium, 4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena, CA 91011.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. Mike Green, Office of the Chief Technologist, NASA Headquarters, Washington, DC 20546, (202) 358-4710, fax (202) 358-4078, or email@example.com.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The meeting will be open to the public up to the capacity of the room. The agenda for the meeting includes the following topics:
- Office of the Chief Technologist Update
- Space Technology Programs Briefings
- Open Collaboration and Innovation Presentation
- Update on Human Exploration Framework Team (HEFT) (joint session)
- Exploration Systems Mission Directorate (ESMD) and the Office of the Chief Technologist Coordination Activities (joint session)
- Overview of ESMD New Technology Initiatives (joint session)
It is imperative that the meeting be held on these dates to accommodate the scheduling priorities of the key participants.Start Signature
Dated: July 8, 2010.
P. Diane Rausch,
Advisory Committee Management Officer, National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
[FR Doc. 2010-17199 Filed 7-14-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7510-13-P