In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Environmental Research and Education (9487).
Dates: September 8, 2010-September 9, 2010, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Place: Stafford I, Room 1235, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
For Further Information Contact: Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight concerning support for environmental research and education.
September 8, 2010
- Update on recent NSF environmental activities.
- Discussion of Research Centers and Networks.
- Meeting with the Director.
September 9, 2010
- Discussion of Better Integrating Social and Physical Science Research.
- Update and Discussion of NSF Science, Engineering and Education for Sustainability (SEES) Portfolio.
Dated: August 10, 2010.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2010-20057 Filed 8-13-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE P