United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, September 24, 2010; 9:30 a.m. EDT
624 9th St., NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Approval of New Black Panther Party Enforcement Report
- Consideration of Findings and Recommendations for Briefing Report on Health Care Disparities
- Consideration of FY 2011 Enforcement Report Topic
- Consideration of Concept Paper for Briefing on the Department of Education's Investigation of Disparate Impact in Student Discipline
- Consideration of Policy on Commissioner Statements and Rebuttals
- Update on Sex Discrimination in Liberal Arts College Admissions Project—Some of the discussion of this agenda item may be held in closed session.
- Update on Clearinghouse Project
III. State Advisory Committee Issues
- Maine SAC
- New Mexico SAC
IV. Approval of Minutes of September 10 Meeting
V. Staff Director's Report
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: September 13, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-23184 Filed 9-13-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P