This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Notice of Meeting.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act, Public Law 92-463, as amended, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration announces a meeting of the National Space-Based Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) Advisory Board.
Thursday, October 14, 2010, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Friday, October 15, 2010, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Omni Shoreham Hotel, 2500 Calvert Street, NW. (at Connecticut Ave.), Hampton Ballroom, Washington, DC 20008, Phone: (202) 234-0700, Fax: (202) 265-7972.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. James J. Miller, Space Communications and Navigation Program, Space Operations Mission Directorate, National Aeronautics and Space Administration Headquarters, Washington, DC 20546, Phone 202-358-4417.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The meeting will be open to the public up to the seating capacity of the room. It is imperative that the meeting be held on this date to accommodate the scheduling priorities of the key participants. Visitors will be requested to sign a visitor's register. The agenda for this meeting will include discussion topics:
- Update on U.S. Space-Based Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) Policy and Global Positioning System (GPS) modernization.
- Explore opportunities for enhancing the interoperability of GPS with other emerging international Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS).
- Examine emerging trends and requirements for PNT services in U.S. and international arenas through PNT Board technical assessments.
- Prioritize current and planned GPS capabilities and services while assessing future PNT architecture options.
- Review GPS Standard Positioning Service Performance Standards and effects on non-ICD compliant receivers.Start Printed Page 60146
- Address future challenges to PNT service providers and users such as protecting the emerging role of PNT in cyber networks, including the need for back-ups.
Dated: September 24, 2010.
P. Diane Rausch,
Advisory Committee Management Officer, National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
[FR Doc. 2010-24466 Filed 9-28-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE P