United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, October 22, 2010; 9:30 a.m. EDT.
624 9th St., NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda.
II. Program Planning.
- Approval of New Black Panther Party Enforcement Report.
- Consideration of Findings and Recommendations for Briefing Report on English-Only in the Workplace.
- Consideration of Policy on Commissioner Statements and Rebuttals.
- Update on Sex Discrimination in Liberal Arts College Admissions—Some of the discussion of this agenda item may be held in closed session.
- Update on Clearinghouse Project.
III. State Advisory Committee Issues.
- Kentucky SAC.
- Maryland SAC.
- Vermont SAC.
IV. Staff Director's Report.Start Printed Page 63145
VI. Approval of Minutes of October 8 Meeting.
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: October 12, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-26048 Filed 10-12-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P