Department of the Air Force, DoD.
Notice is given of the names of members of a Performance Review Board for the Department of the Air Force.
Effective Date: November 15, 2010.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Section 4314(c)(1) through (5) of Title 5, U.S.C., requires each agency to establish, in accordance with regulations, one or more Senior Executive Service performance review boards. The board(s) shall review and evaluate the initial appraisal of senior executives performance by supervisors and make recommendations to the appointing authority or rating official relative to the performance of these executives.
The members of the 2010 Performance Review Board for the U.S. Air Force are:
1. Board President—Gen Hoffman, Commander, Air Force Materiel Command.
2. Ms. Roby, Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense, Network and Information Integration.
3. Ms. Earle, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Manpower and Personnel.
4. Mrs. Westgate, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategic Plans and Programs.
5. Mr. Beyland, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Manpower and Personnel.
6. Mr. Williams, Director, Defense Contract Management Agency.
7. Mr. Murphy, Director, Intelligence Development.
8. Mr. Sciabica, Executive Director, Air Force Research Laboratory.
9. Ms. Puckett, Director, Installations and Logistics.
10. Ms. Sisson, Director, Resources and Analysis.
Additionally, all career status Air Force Tier 3 SES members not included in the above list are eligible to serve on the 2010 Performance Review Board and are hereby nominated for inclusion on an ad hoc basis in the event of absence(s).Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please direct any written comments or requests for information to Ms. Pereuna Johnson, Chief, Sustainment Division, Senior Executive Management, AF/DPSS, 1040 Air Force Pentagon, Washington, DC 20330-1040 (PH: 703-695-7677; or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.Start Signature
Air Force Federal Register Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 2010-26934 Filed 10-25-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-10-P