Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register Notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on July 29, 2010.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Revision.
2. The title of the information collection: NRC Form 4, “Cumulative Occupational Dose History.”
3. Current OMB approval number: 3150-0005.
4. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 4.
5. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
6. Who will be required or asked to report: NRC licensees who are required to comply with 10 CFR part 20.
7. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 3,848 (0 reporting responses plus 3,848 recordkeepers).
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 3,848.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 18,410 hours.
10. Abstract: NRC Form 4 is used to record the summary of a radiation worker's cumulative occupational radiation dose, including prior occupational radiation exposure and the current year's occupational radiation exposure. NRC Form 4 is used by licensees, and inspected by NRC, to ensure that occupational radiation doses do not exceed the regulatory limits specified in 10 CFR 20.1501.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Room O-1 F21, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by November 29, 2010. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Christine J. Kymn, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0005), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be e-mailed to Christine.J.Kymn@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at (202) 395-4638.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Tremaine Donnell, (301) 415-6258.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 18th day of October, 2010.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2010-27290 Filed 10-27-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P