Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 220: Automatic Flight Guidance and Control meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 220: Automatic Flight Guidance and Control.
The meeting will be held February 15th-17th, 2011. February 15th and 16th, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and February 17th from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Hilton, Clearwater Beach, 400 Mandalay Ave., Clearwater Beach, FL 33767, USA. telephone (727) 298-3222, Fax (727) 446-1583, e-mail: Breanne.Kennedy@hilton.com.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 220: Automatic Flight Guidance and Control meeting. The agenda will include:
- Welcome/Agenda Overview.
- Presentation of progress WG#2.
- Presentation of progress WG#3.
- Continue Development of Installation Guidance White Papers.
- Wrap-up and Review of Action Items.
- Establish Dates, Location, Agenda for Next Meeting.
- Other Business.
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on December 15, 2010.
Robert L. Bostiga,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 2010-32237 Filed 12-22-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P