TIME AND DATE:
9 a.m. (Eastern Time), January 25, 2011.
4th Floor Conference Room, 1250 H Street, NW., Washington, DC 20005.
Parts will be open to the public and parts closed to the public.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Parts Open to the Public
1. Approval of the minutes of the December 13, 2010 Board member meeting
2. Thrift Savings Plan activity report by the Executive Director
a. Monthly Participant Activity Report
b. Quarterly Investment Policy Review
c. Legislative Report
3. Vendor Financials Report
4. Annual Expense Ratio Review
5. Erroneous Required Minimum Distribution Payment Report
6. TSP Investment Funds DVD Demonstration
Parts Closed to the Public
7. Confidential Financial Information
8. PersonnelStart Further Info
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Thomas J. Trabucco, Director, Office of External Affairs, (202) 942-1640.Start Signature
Dated: January 10, 2011.
Thomas K. Emswiler,
Secretary, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
[FR Doc. 2011-719 Filed 1-11-11; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6760-01-P