Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulations in order to make editorial changes.
Effective Date: March 16, 2011.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The Regulatory Secretariat, 1275 First Street, NE., 7th Floor, Washington, DC 20417, (202) 501-4755, for information pertaining to status or publication schedules. Please cite FAC 2005-50, Technical Amendments.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In order to update certain elements in 48 CFR parts 18, 19, and 52, this document makes editorial changes to Federal Acquisition Regulations.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 18, 19, and 52End List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: March 4, 2011.
Acting Director, Office of Governmentwide Acquisition Policy.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amend 48 CFR parts 18, 19, and 52 as set forth below:Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 18—EMERGENCY ACQUISITIONS
2. Amend section 18.204 in paragraph (b) by removing “End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 19—SMALL BUSINESS PROGRAMS
3. Amend section 19.201 in paragraph (b) by removing from the last sentence “End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 52—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. Amend section 52.212-3 by—End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Revising the date of the provision;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Removing from paragraph (c)(8)(ii) “(c)(9)(i)” and adding “(c)(8)(i)” in its place;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
c. Removing from paragraph (c)(9)(ii) “(c)(10)(i)” and adding “(c)(9)(i)” in its place;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
d. In Alternate I, revising the alternate date, introductory text, and first paragraph; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
e. In Alternate II, removing from the introductory text “(c)(9)(iii)” and adding “(c)(8)(iii)” in its place.End Amendment Part
The revised text reads as follows:
Offeror Representations and Certifications—Commercial Items (Mar 2011)
Alternate I * * *
As prescribed in 12.301(b)(2), add the following paragraph (c)(10) to the basic provision:
(10) (Complete if the offeror has represented itself as disadvantaged in paragraph (c)(4) or (c)(8) of this provision.)
5. Amend section 52.212-5 by revising the date of the clause; removing from paragraph (b)(17) “Apr 2008)” and adding “(Dec 2010)” in its place; redesignating paragraphs (b)(27) through (b)(45) as (b)(28) through (b)(46), respectively; and adding a new paragraph (b)(27).End Amendment Part
The revised and added text reads as follows:
Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes or Executive Orders—Commercial Items (MAR 2011)
(b) * * *
(27) 52.222-37, Employment Reports on Veterans (Sep 2010) (38 U.S.C. 4212).
[FR Doc. 2011-5561 Filed 3-15-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-P