This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
TIME AND DATE:
Wednesday, April 6, 2011, at 11 a.m.
Commission hearing room, 901 New York Avenue, NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001.
Part of this meeting will be open to the public. The rest of the meeting will be closed to the public. The open part of the meeting will be audiocast. The audiocast can be accessed via the Commission's Web site at http://www.prc.gov.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
The agenda for the Commission's April 2011 meeting includes the items identified below.
Portions Open to the Public
1. Report on completion of advisory opinion on five-day delivery.Start Printed Page 17462
2. Report on completion of annual compliance determination.
3. Report on status of pending dockets before the Commission.
4. Report on international activities.
5. Report on legislative activities.
6. Report on improved public access to Commission archival records.
7. Report on Commission docket management procedures in the event of a government shutdown.
Portions Closed to the Public
8. Discussion of pending litigation.
9. Discussion of contractual matters involving sensitive business information—lease-related negotiations.
10. Discussion of information technology security implementation.
11. Discussion of confidential personnel matters—performance, records and practices.
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Stephen L. Sharfman, General Counsel, Postal Regulatory Commission, 901 New York Avenue, NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001, at 202-789-6820 (for agenda-related inquiries) and Shoshana M. Grove, Secretary of the Commission, at 202-789-6800 or email@example.com (for inquiries related to meeting location, access for handicapped or disabled persons, the audiocast, or similar matters).Start Signature
Dated: March 24, 2011.
By the Commission.
Shoshana M. Grove,
[FR Doc. 2011-7397 Filed 3-25-11; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 7710-FW-P