Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Department of Transportation (DOT).
Notice of Joint RTCA Special Committee 213: EUROCAE WG-79: Enhanced Flight Vision Systems/Synthetic Vision Systems (EFVS/SVS).
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of Joint RTCA Special Committee 213: EUROCAE WG-79: Enhanced Flight Vision Systems/Synthetic Vision Systems (EFVS/SVS).
The meeting will be held May 5, from 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036. Point of Contact is Jiverson@rtca.org, telephone (202) 833-9339, Fax (202) 833-9434.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Joint RTCA Special Committee 213: EUROCAE WG-79: Enhanced Flight Vision Systems/Synthetic Vision Systems (EFVS/SVS) meeting.
The agenda will include:
Tuesday, March 29
- 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Plenary
- Introductions and administrative items
- Review of the meeting agenda
- Review and resolve Final Review and Comment (FRAC) comments to revised DO-315A FRAC Draft
- Any other business
- Administrative items (meeting schedule)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, April 6, 2011.
Robert L. Bostiga,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 2011-8740 Filed 4-11-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P