Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Department of Transportation (DOT).
Notice of Joint RTCA Special Committee 135: Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 135: Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment.
The meeting will be held May 11-12, 2011 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at Embry-Riddle University, Building 58, Room 106, Prescott, AZ 86301-3720.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a RTCA Special Committee 135: Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment.
The agenda will include:
Tuesday-Wednesday, May 11-12, 2011
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Chairmen's Opening Remarks, Introductions.
- Approval of Summary from Fifty-Sixth Meeting (RTCA Paper No. 224-110/SC 135-683).
- Review Approved Revised SC135 TOR (Terms of Reference)—Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment—(RTCA Paper No. 067-11/SCPMC887).
- Review Proposal of User's Guides.
- Review Working Group Activities.
- Review Revised Terms of Reference.
- New or unfinished business.
- Establish Date for Next SC-135 Meeting.
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, April 14, 2011.
Robert L. Bostiga,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 2011-9499 Filed 4-19-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P