Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (hereinafter the “Corporation”), as part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork and respondent burden, conducts a pre-clearance consultation program to provide the general public and Federal agencies with an opportunity to comment on proposed and/or continuing collections of information in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (PRA95) (44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)). This program helps to ensure that requested data can Start Printed Page 22681be provided in the desired format, reporting burden (time and financial resources) is minimized, collection instruments are clearly understood, and the impact of collection requirement on respondents can be properly assessed.
Currently, the Corporation is soliciting comments concerning its proposed implementation of AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corp's NCCC Team Leader Application. This Application was developed to collect applicant information for the hiring of NCCC team leaders at each of the five NCCC campuses. The application will be completed by prospective NCCC team leaders, during each campus hire cycle. Completion of this information collection is required to be selected as an NCCC team leader.
Copies of the information collection request can be obtained by contacting the office listed in the addresses section of this Notice.
Written comments must be submitted to the individual and office listed in the ADDRESSES section by June 21, 2011.
You may submit comments, identified by the title of the information collection activity, by any of the following methods:
(1) By mail sent to: Corporation for National and Community Service National Civilian Community Corps; Attention: Colleen Clay, Assistant Director Projects and Partnerships, Room 9305; 1201 New York Avenue, NW., Washington, DC, 20525.
(2) By hand delivery or by courier to the Corporation's mailroom at Room 8100 at the mail address given in paragraph (1) above, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays.
(3) By fax to: (202) 606-3462, Attention: Colleen Clay, Assistant Director Projects and Partnerships.
(4) Electronically through http://www.regulations.gov. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call (202) 606-3472 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Colleen Clay, (202) 606-7561, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The Corporation is particularly interested in comments that:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Corporation, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are expected to respond, including the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology (e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses).
This NCCC team leader application was developed to provide information pertinent to the selection of team leaders for AmeriCorps NCCC. Specifically, NCCC engages approximately 1100 corps members each year in community service. In order to achieve this goal, NCCC utilizes team leaders and support team leaders as project leaders and project developers, as well as on site team supervision and reporting. There is at least one team leader for each team of approximately ten Corps members. The application is available in paper or electronically for all team leader applicants.
The Corporation seeks to renew the current information collection. The information collection will otherwise be used in the same manner as the existing application. The Corporation also seeks to continue using the current application until the revised application is approved by OMB. The current application is due to expire on 6/30/2011.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: NCCC Team Leader Application.
OMB Number: 3045-0005.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: NCCC team leader applicants.
Total Respondents: 400.
Frequency: Bi-annual application.
Average Time per Response: Two hours.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 800 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.
Comments submitted in response to this notice will be summarized and/or included in the request for Office of Management and Budget approval of the information collection request; they will also become a matter of public record.Start Signature
Dated: April 18, 2011.
Nicholas C. Zefran,
Director, Member Services, National Civilian Community Corps.
[FR Doc. 2011-9861 Filed 4-21-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P