This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Notice of meeting.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), and the President's 2004 U.S. Space-Based Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) Policy, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration announces a meeting of the National Space-Based Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) Advisory Board.
Thursday, June 9, 2011, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Friday, June 10, 2011, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sheraton Crystal City Hotel, 1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Crystal V and VI, Arlington, Virginia 22202.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. James J. Miller, Space Operations Mission Directorate, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Washington, DC 20546, (202) 358-4417.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The meeting will be open to the public up to the seating capacity of the room. It is imperative that the meeting be held on these dates to accommodate the scheduling priorities of the key participants. Visitors will be requested to sign a visitor's register. The agenda for the meeting includes the following topics:
- Update on U.S. Space-Based PNT Policy and Global Positioning System (GPS) modernization.
- Explore opportunities for enhancing the interoperability of GPS with other emerging international Global Navigation Satellite Systems.
- Examine emerging trends and requirements for PNT services in U.S. and international arenas through PNT Board technical assessments.
- Prioritize current and planned GPS capabilities and services while assessing future PNT architecture options.
- Review GPS Standard Positioning Service Performance Standards and effects on non-ICD compliant receivers.
- Address future challenges to PNT service providers and users such as protecting the emerging role of PNT in cyber networks, including the need for back-ups.
Acting Director, Advisory Committee Management Division, National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
[FR Doc. 2011-12678 Filed 5-23-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE P