National Archives and Records Administration.
Notice of meeting.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act, the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) announces a meeting of the Advisory Committee on the Records of Congress. The committee advises NARA on the full range of programs, policies, and plans for the Center for Legislative Archives in the Office of Records Services.
The meeting will be held on June 13, 2011 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Capitol Visitor Center, Congressional Meeting Room North.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
(1) Chair's opening remarks—Secretary of the Senate.
(2) Recognition of Co-chair—Clerk of the House.
(3) Recognition of the Archivist of the United States.
(4) Approval of the minutes of the last meeting.
(5) Discussion of on-going projects and activities.
(6) Annual Report of the Center for Legislative Archives.
(7) Other current issues and new business.
The meeting is open to the public.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Richard H. Hunt, Director; Center for Legislative Archives; (202) 357-5350.Start Signature
Dated: May 25, 2011.
Mary Ann Hadyka,
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2011-13402 Filed 5-27-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7515-01-P