Farm Credit Administration.
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. 552b(e)(3)), of the regular meeting of the Farm Credit Administration Board (Board).
DATE AND TIME:
The regular meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on June 9, 2011, from 9 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Dale L. Aultman, Secretary to the Farm Credit Administration Board, (703) 883-4009, TTY (703) 883-4056.
Farm Credit Administration, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102-5090.
Parts of this meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available), and parts will be closed to the public. In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
A. Approval of Minutes
- May 12, 2011.
B. New Business
- Farmer Mac Risk-Based Capital Stress Test, Version 5.0—Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking.
- FCA's Annual Report on the Farm Credit System's Young, Beginning, and Small Farmer Mission Performance: 2010 Results.
- Semi-Annual Report on Office of Examination Operations.
- Quarterly Report on Farm Credit System Condition.
- Update on Office of Examination Supervisory and Oversight Activities.
Dated: June 2, 2011.
Dale L. Aultman,
Secretary, Farm Credit Administration Board.
*Session Closed-Exempt pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(8) and (9).End Preamble
[FR Doc. 2011-14030 Filed 6-2-11; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6705-01-P