Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register Notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on March 24, 2011.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Extension.
2. The title of the information collection: Design Information Questionnaire—IAEA—N71 and associated Forms N-72, N-73, N-74, N-75, N-91, N-92, N-93, N-94.
3. Current OMB approval number: 3150-0056.
4. The form number if applicable: IAEA Forms—N71, N-72, N-73, N-74, N-75, N-91, N-92, N-93, N-94.
5. How often the collection is required: It is estimated that this collection is required approximately 1 time per year.
6. Who will be required or asked to report: Licensees of facilities on the U.S. eligible list who have been notified in writing by the NRC to submit the form.
7. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 1.3.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 1.3.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 300 reporting hours.
10. Abstract: In order for the United States to fulfill its responsibilities as a participant in the U.S./International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Safeguards Agreement, the NRC must collect information from licensees about their installations and provide it to the IAEA. Licensees of facilities that appear on the U.S. eligible list and have been notified in writing by the NRC are Start Printed Page 39906required to complete and submit a Design Information Questionnaire, IAEA Form N-71 (and the appropriate associated IAEA Form) or Form N-91, to provide information concerning their installation for use of the IAEA.
The public may examine and have copied for a fee publicly available documents, including the final supporting statement, at the NRC's Public Document Room, Room O-1F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by August 8, 2011. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Christine J. Kymn, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0056), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be e-mailed to Christine_J._Kymn@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at 202-395-4638. The NRC Clearance Officer is Tremaine Donnell, 301-415-6258.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 1st day of July, 2011.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2011-17055 Filed 7-6-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P