1. Pursuant to section 4.106(i) of the Commission's regulations, F&B Wood Corporation, exemptee for the Corriveau Hydroelectric Project No. 12629  , has informed the Commission that it has transferred ownership of the exempted project property and facilities for Project No. 12629 to Milltown Hydroelectric LLC. The project is located on the Swift River in Oxford County, Maine. The transfer of an exemption does not require Commission approval.
2. Milltown Hydroelectric LLC, located at 8 Brown Street, Mexico, Maine, is now the exemptee of the Corriveau Project No. 12629.Start Signature
Dated: August 11, 2011.
Kimberly D. Bose,
2. The Commission issued an exemption from licensing for Project No. 12629 on October 24, 2006. F&B Wood Corp., 117 FERC ¶ 62,059 (2006)Back to Citation
3. See filings of May 9 and July 5, 2011, from Fernand Corriveau, President of F&B Wood Corporation.Back to Citation
4. E.g., John C. Jones, 99 FERC ¶ 61,372, at 62,580 n.2 (2002).Back to Citation
[FR Doc. 2011-20974 Filed 8-16-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01-P