The companies listed in this notice have applied to the Board for approval, Start Printed Page 54469pursuant to the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956 (12 U.S.C. 1841 et seq.) (BHC Act), Regulation Y (12 CFR part 225), and all other applicable statutes and regulations to become a bank holding company and/or to acquire the assets or the ownership of, control of, or the power to vote shares of a bank or bank holding company and all of the banks and nonbanking companies owned by the bank holding company, including the companies listed below.
The applications listed below, as well as other related filings required by the Board, are available for immediate inspection at the Federal Reserve Bank indicated. The application also will be available for inspection at the offices of the Board of Governors. Interested persons may express their views in writing on the standards enumerated in the BHC Act (12 U.S.C. 1842(c)). If the proposal also involves the acquisition of a nonbanking company, the review also includes whether the acquisition of the nonbanking company complies with the standards in section 4 of the BHC Act (12 U.S.C. 1843). Unless otherwise noted, nonbanking activities will be conducted throughout the United States.
Unless otherwise noted, comments regarding each of these applications must be received at the Reserve Bank indicated or the offices of the Board of Governors not later than September 26, 2011.
A. Federal Reserve Bank of Boston (Richard Walker, Community Affairs Officer) P.O. Box 55882, Boston, Massachusetts 02106-2204:
1. Stoneham Bancorp, MHC, Stoneham, Massachusetts; to become a bank holding company by acquiring 100 percent of the voting shares of Stoneham Savings Bank, Stoneham, Massachusetts.
2. Salem Five Bancorp, MHC, Salem, Massachusetts; to merge with Stoneham Bancorp, MHC, and thereby acquire Stoneham Savings Bank, Stoneham, Massachusetts.
In connection with this application, Applicant also has applied to acquire Stoneham Properties, LLC, Stoneham Massachusetts, and thereby engage in lending and servicing activities, pursuant to sections 225.28 (b)(1) and (b)(2) of Regulation Y.
B. Federal Reserve Bank of New York (Ivan Hurwitz, Vice President) 33 Liberty Street, New York, New York 10045-0001:
1. The Adirondack Trust Company Employee Stock Ownership Trust, Saratoga Springs, New York; to acquire 50 additional shares of 473 Broadway Holding Corporation, and thereby indirectly acquire 1,500 additional voting shares of The Adirondack Trust Company, both of Saratoga Springs, New York.
C. Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (E. Ann Worthy, Vice President) 2200 North Pearl Street, Dallas, Texas 75201-2272:
1. DirecTex Holding Corp., Tyler, Texas; to become a bank holding company by acquiring not more than 50 percent of Gladewater National Bank, Gladewater, Texas.
2. Integrity Bancshares, Inc., Houston Texas; to become a bank holding company by acquiring 100 percent of the voting shares of Integrity Bank, SSB, Houston, Texas.Start Signature
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, August 29, 2011.
Robert deV. Frierson,
Deputy Secretary of the Board.
[FR Doc. 2011-22409 Filed 8-31-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6210-01-P