TIME AND DATE:
Thursday, October 27, 2011, 10 a.m. (Open Portion) 10:15 a.m. (Closed Portion).
Offices of the Corporation, Twelfth Floor Board Room, 1100 New York Avenue, NW., Washington, DC.
Meeting OPEN to the Public from 10 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. Closed portion will commence at 10:15 a.m. (approx.).
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. President's Report
2. Tribute—Christopher J. Hanley
FURTHER MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
(Closed to the Public 10:15 a.m.)
2. Revisions to OPIC Bylaws
3. Revised Delegation of Authority
4. Finance Project—Egypt and South Sudan (upon the opening of OPIC Programs)
5. Finance Project—Guatemala
6. Finance Project—Peru
7. Finance Project—Mexico
8. Finance Project—Global
9. Finance Project—Mexico, Ukraine, Brazil, Colombia, Jamaica, Egypt, Vietnam, India and Nigeria
10. Finance Project—Sierra Leone, Liberia, other West Africa countries
11. Finance Project—Sub-Saharan Africa
12. Finance Project—Global
13. Pending Major Projects
Written summaries of the projects to be presented will be posted on OPIC's Web site on or about October 7, 2011.Start Further Info
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Information on the meeting may be obtained from Connie M. Downs at (202) 336-8438.Start Signature
Dated: October 5, 2011.
Connie M. Downs,
Corporate Secretary, Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
[FR Doc. 2011-26302 Filed 10-6-11; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 3210-01-P