United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, October 21, 2011; 9:30 a.m. EDT
624 Ninth Street, NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of the September 9, 2011 Meeting Minutes
III. Statement on the passing of Rev. Shuttlesworth and Professor Derrick Bell
IV. Program Planning Update and discussion of projects:
- Approval of School Discipline briefing report
- Approval of Scope of Discovery Plan for VRA Report
V. Management and Operations
- Staff Director's report
- Discussion of the use of Commission Letterhead
- Discussion of the use of USCCR email accounts
- Discussion of date change for December Commission Meeting
VI. State Advisory Committee Issues:
- Re-chartering the California SAC
- Re-chartering the Nebraska SAC
- Re-chartering the Arizona SAC
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.Start Signature
Dated: October 11, 2011.
Kimberly A. Tolhurst,
[FR Doc. 2011-26583 Filed 10-11-11; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P