Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), DOT.
Notice of limitation on claims for judicial review of actions by FHWA and other Federal agencies.
This notice announces actions taken by the FHWA and other Federal agencies that are final within the meaning of 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). The Start Printed Page 68811actions relate to a proposed highway project, Farm-to-Market (FM) 1626, from Ranch-to-Market (RM) 967 to Brodie Lane in Hays and Travis Counties, Texas. Those actions grant licenses, permits, and approvals for the project.
By this notice, the FHWA is advising the public of final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). A claim seeking judicial review of the Federal agency actions on the highway project will be barred unless the claim is filed on or before May 5, 2012. If the Federal law that authorizes judicial review of a claim provides a time period of less than 180 days for filing such claim, then that shorter time period still applies.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. Salvador Deocampo, District Engineer, Texas Division, Federal Highway Administration, 300 East 8th Street, Room 826 Austin, Texas 78701; telephone: (512) 536-5950; email: Salvador.Deocampo@dot.gov. The FHWA Texas Division Office's normal business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (central time) Monday through Friday. You may also contact Mark A. Marek, P.E., Interim Director Environmental Affairs Division, Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), 118 E. Riverside Drive, Austin, Texas 78704; telephone: (512) 416-2653; email: email@example.com. The Texas Department of Transportation normal business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (central time) Monday through Friday.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Notice is hereby given that the FHWA and other Federal agencies have taken final agency actions by issuing licenses, permits, and approvals for the following highway project in the State of Texas: Farm-to-Market (FM) 1626 from Ranch-to-Market (RM) 967 to Brodie Lane in Hays and Travis Counties; Project Reference Number: TxDOT CSJ: 1539-01-005, 1539-02-018, and 1539-02-028. The proposed improvements would consist of upgrading FM 1626 by adding an additional travel lane in each direction, a continuous center turn lane, and 4-foot shoulders. The actions by the Federal agencies, and the laws under which such actions were taken, are described in the documented Environmental Assessment (EA), with a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) issued October 19, 2011 and in other documents in the FHWA administrative record. The EA, FONSI, and other documents in the FHWA administrative record file are available by contacting the FHWA or the TxDOT at the addresses provided above.
This notice applies to all Federal agency decisions as of the issuance date of this notice and all laws under which such actions were taken, including but not limited to:
1. General: National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) [42 U.S.C. 4321 et seq.]; Federal-Aid Highway Act [23 U.S.C. 109].
2. Air: Clean Air Act [42 U.S.C. 7401-7671(q)].
3. Land: Section 4(f) of the Department of Transportation Act of 1966 [23 U.S.C. 138 and 49 U.S.C. 303].
4. Wildlife: Endangered Species Act [16 U.S.C. 1531-1544]; Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act [16 U.S.C. 661-667(d)]; and, Migratory Bird Treaty Act [16 U.S.C. 703-712].
5. Historic and Cultural Resources: Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended [16 U.S.C. 470]; Archaeological Resources Protection Act of 1979 [16 U.S.C. 470]; Archaeological and Historical Preservation Act [16 U.S.C. 469].
6. Social and Economic: Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 [42 U.S.C. 2000(d) et seq.]; Farmland Protection Policy Act (FPPA) [7 U.S.C. 4201-4209].
7. Wetlands and Water Resources: Clean Water Act [33 U.S.C. 1251-1342]; Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) [16 U.S.C. 4601-4604].
8. Executive Orders: E.O. 11990 Protection of Wetlands; E.O. 11988 Floodplain Management; E.O. 12898, Federal Actions to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low Income Populations; E.O. 11514 Protection and Enhancement of Environmental Quality.
(Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Program Number 20.205, Highway Planning and Construction. The regulations implementing Executive Order 12372 regarding intergovernmental consultation on Federal programs and activities apply to this program.)
End Supplemental Information
Issued on: October 31, 2011.
Assistant Division Administrator, Austin, Texas.
[FR Doc. 2011-28686 Filed 11-4-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-RY-P