Notice of meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, January 13, 2012; 9:30 a.m. EST.
624 Ninth Street NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of the December 19, 2011 Meeting Minutes
III. Program Planning Update and discussion of projects:
- Update on 2012 Statutory Enforcement Report planning
- Update on 2012 Trafficking Briefing planning
- Scheduling of 2012 Immigration Briefing
- Review of Concept Papers/Approval
IV. Management and Operations
- Staff Director's report
- Chief of Regional Programs' Report
V. State Advisory Committee Issues:
- Re-Chartering the Hawaii SAC
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit, (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
Dated: January 3, 2012.
David B. Snyder,
Attorney-Advisor, Alternate Certifying Officer.
[FR Doc. 2012-42 Filed 1-3-12; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P