Time and Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, at 11 a.m.
Commission Hearing Room, 901 New York Avenue NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001.
Part of this meeting will be open to the public. The rest of the meeting will be closed to the public. The open session will be audiocast. The audiocast may be accessed via the Commission's Web site at http://www.prc.gov. A period for public comment will be offered following consideration of the last numbered item in the open session.
Matters to be Considered:
The agenda for the Commission's March 14, 2012 meeting includes the items identified below.
Portions Open to the Public:
1. Report on legislative activities.
2. Report on status of Commission dockets.
3. Report from the Office of the Secretary and Administration.
4. Report on analytical tools used by Commission staff.
5. Report on international activities and inbound international mail revenues and costs.
6. Strategic overview of the military postal service.
Chairman's public comment period.
Portion Closed to the Public:
7. Discussion of pending litigation.
Contact Person for More Information:
Stephen L. Sharfman, General Counsel, Postal Regulatory Commission, 901 New York Avenue NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001, at 202-789-6820 (for agenda-related inquiries) and Shoshana M. Grove, Secretary of the Commission, at 202-789-6800 or email@example.com (for inquiries related to meeting location, access for handicapped or disabled persons, the audiocast, or similar matters).
By the Commission.
Dated: February 29, 2012.
Shoshana M. Grove,
[FR Doc. 2012-5294 Filed 2-29-12; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-FW-P