This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 04/13/2012 at 04:15 pm.
DATES AND TIMES:
Thursday, May 3, 2012, at 10 a.m.; and Friday, May 4, at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Washington, DC, at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L'Enfant Plaza SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
Thursday, May 3 at 10 a.m.—Closed; Friday, May 4 at 8:30 a.m.—Open; and at 10:30 a.m.—Closed.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Thursday, May 3 at 10 a.m. (Closed)
1. Strategic Issues.
2. Financial Matters.
4. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
5. Governors' Executive Session—Discussion of prior agenda items and Board Governance.
Friday, May 4 at 8:30 a.m. (Open)
1. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meetings.
2. Remarks of the Chairman of the Board.
3. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
4. Committee Reports.
5. Quarterly Report on Financial Performance.
6. Quarterly Report on Service Performance.
7. Tentative Agenda for the June 14, 2012, meeting in Washington, DC.
Friday, May 4 at 10:30 a.m. (Closed—if needed)
1. Continuation of Thursday's closed session agenda.
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Julie S. Moore, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.
Julie S. Moore,
[FR Doc. 2012-9394 Filed 4-13-12; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12 P