The Corporation for National and Community Service (the Corporation), has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled Child Care Application for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Pub. L. 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Zachary Jackson, at (202) 606-6948 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by email to: email@example.com.
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Corporation, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on February 3rd, 2012. This comment period ended April 4th, 2012. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: The Corporation is seeking approval of a child care application which is used by AmeriCorps members and child care providers to obtain child care benefits.
Type of Review: New.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: Child care application.
OMB Number: TBD.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: AmeriCorps members and child care providers for AmeriCorps members.
Total Respondents: 750 members; 1,500 child care providers
Frequency: Once a year.
Average Time per Response: Average 30 minutes.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 1,125 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.
Dated: April 16, 2012.
Chief of Program Operations.
[FR Doc. 2012-9512 Filed 4-19-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P