TIME AND DATE:
9 a.m. (Eastern Time) April 30, 2012.
10th Floor Training Room, 77 K Street NE., Washington, DC 20002.
Parts will be open to the public and parts closed to the public.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Parts Open to the Public
1. Approval of the Minutes of the March 26, 2012 Board Member Meeting
2. Approval of the Minutes of the November 15, 2011 ETAC Meeting
3. Monthly Participant Activity Report
4. Legislative Report
5. Discussion on Automatically Increasing Participant Contributions
6. Quarterly Investment Policy Review
7. Discussion of International Fund Index
8. Vendor Financial Review
9. Annual Financial Audit Report
10. Participant Survey Report
11. Update on Deployment of Roth Feature
Parts Closed to the Public
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Kimberly Weaver, Director, Office of External Affairs, (202) 942-1640.
Dated: April 20, 2012.
Megan G. Grumbine,
Deputy General Counsel, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
[FR Doc. 2012-9966 Filed 4-20-12; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6760-01-P