Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. 552b(e)(3)), of the regular meeting of the Farm Credit Administration Board (Board).
The regular meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on June 14, 2012, from 9:00 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Dale L. Aultman, Secretary to the Farm Credit Administration Board, (703) 883-4009, TTY (703) 883-4056.
Farm Credit Administration, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102-5090.
Parts of this meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available) and parts will be closed to the public. In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
A. Approval of Minutes
- Quarterly Report on Farm Credit System Condition
- Annual Report on Young, Beginning and Small Farmer Mission Performance: 2011 Results
- Office of Examination Semi-Annual Report on Operations
Closed Session *
- Office of Examination Supervisory and Oversight Activities Report
* Session Closed—Exempt pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(8) and (9).
Dated: June 7, 2012.
Dale L. Aultman,
Secretary, Farm Credit Administration Board.
[FR Doc. 2012-14322 Filed 6-8-12; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6705-01-P