Notice of meeting.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act, the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) announces a meeting of the Advisory Committee on the Records of Congress. The committee advises NARA on the full range of programs, policies, and plans for the Center for Legislative Archives in the Office of Legislative Archives, Presidential Libraries, and Museum Services (LPM). The meeting is open to the public.
The meeting will be held on June 25, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Capitol Visitor Center, Room SVC 212-10.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Richard H. Hunt, Director; Center for Legislative Archives; (202) 357-5350.
(1) Chair's opening remarks—Secretary of the Senate
(2) Recognition of Co-chair—Clerk of the House
(3) Recognition of the Archivist of the United States
(4) Approval of the minutes of the last meeting
(5) Discussion of on-going projects and activities
(6) Annual Report of the Center for Legislative Archives
(7) Other current issues and new business
Dated: June 7, 2012.
Patrice Little Murray,
Alternate Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2012-14466 Filed 6-12-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7515-01-P