The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled VISTA Progress Report Supplement for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Kelly Daly, at (202) 606-6849 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by email to: email@example.com.
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of CNCS, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on May 1, 2012. This comment period ended July 2, 2012. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: CNCS is seeking approval of its VISTA Progress Report Supplement (VPRS) which is used by AmeriCorps VISTA project sponsor to report on program-wide performance measurements.
Type of Review: Revision.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: VISTA Progress Report Supplement.
OMB Number: OMB Control Number 3045-0048.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: AmeriCorps VISTA Project Sponsors.
Total Respondents: 900.
Average Time per Response: 8 hours.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 7200 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.
Dated: July 19, 2012.
Director, AmeriCorps VISTA.
[FR Doc. 2012-18197 Filed 7-25-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P