In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Environmental Research and Education, #9487.
Dates: September 12, 2012, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. September 13, 2012, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Place: Stafford I, Room 1235, National Science Foundation, 4201Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Beth Zelenski, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight concerning support for environmental research and education.
September 12, 2012
- Update on NSF environmental research and education activities
- Update on national and international collaborations
- Update on NSF's Science, Engineering and Education for Sustainability portfolio (SEES)
September 13, 2012
- Update on NSF priority areas
- Meeting with the NSF Director, Dr. Subra Suresh
Dated: August 15, 2012.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2012-20446 Filed 8-20-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P