This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 09/10/2012 at 08:45 am.
Notice of Limitation on Claims for Judicial Review of Actions by FHWA and Other Federal Agencies.
This notice announces actions taken by the FHWA, and other Federal agencies that are final within the meaning of 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). The actions relate to a proposed highway project, Loop 1, from Farm-to-Market (FM) 734 to Cesar Chavez Street in Travis County, Texas. Those actions grant licenses, permits, and approvals for the project.
By this notice, the FHWA is advising the public of final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). A claim seeking judicial review of the Federal agency actions on the highway project will be barred unless the claim is filed on or before March 10, 2013. If the Federal law that authorizes judicial review of a claim provides a time period of less than 180 days for filing such claim, then that shorter time period still applies.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. Salvador Deocampo, District Engineer, Texas Division, Federal Highway Administration, 300 East 8th Street, Room 826, Austin, Texas 78701; telephone: (512) 536-5950; email: Salvador.Deocampo@dot.gov. The FHWA Texas Division Office's normal business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (central time) Monday through Friday. You may also contact Carlos Swonke, Director Environmental Affairs Division, Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), 118 E. Riverside Drive, Austin, Texas 78704; telephone: (512) 416-2734; email: email@example.com. The Texas Department of Transportation normal business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (central time) Monday through Friday.
Notice is hereby given that the FHWA and other Federal agencies have taken final agency actions by issuing licenses, permits, and approvals for the following highway project in the State of Texas: Loop 1 from Farm-to-Market (FM) 734 to Cesar Chavez Street in Travis County; Project Reference Number: TxDOT CSJ: 3136-01-107. The proposed improvements would consist of upgrading Loop 1 by adding a new express (tolled) travel lane in each direction. The actions by the Federal agencies, and the laws under which such actions were taken, are described in the documented Environmental Assessment (EA), with a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) issued August 23, 2012 and in other documents in the FHWA administrative record. The EA, FONSI, and other documents in the FHWA administrative record file are available by contacting the FHWA or the TxDOT at the addresses provided above. The FHWA EA and FONSI can be viewed and downloaded from the project Web site at http://www.mopacexpress.com/ or viewed at public libraries in the project area.
This notice applies to all Federal agency decisions as of the issuance date of this notice and all laws under which such actions were taken, including but not limited to:
2. Air: Clean Air Act [42 U.S.C. 7401-7671(q)].
5. Historic and Cultural Resources: Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended [16 U.S.C. 470(f) et seq.]; Archaeological Resources Protection Act of 1977 [16 U.S.C. 470(aa)—470(ll)]; Archaeological and Historical Preservation Act [16 U.S.C. 469-469(c)]; Native American Grave Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) [25 U.S.C. 3001-3013].
6. Social and Economic: Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 [42 U.S.C. 2000(d) et seq.]; American Indian Religious Freedom Act [42 U.S.C. 1996]; Farmland Protection Policy Act (FPPA) [7 U.S.C. 4201-4209].
7. Wetlands and Water Resources: Clean Water Act (Section 404, Section 401, Section 319) [33 U.S.C. 1251-1342]; Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) [16 U.S.C. 4601-4604]; Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) [42 U.S.C. 300(f)-300(j)(6); Emergency Wetlands Resources Act [16 U.S.C. 3921, 3931]; Wetlands Mitigation [23 U.S.C. 103(b)(6)(M) and 133(b)(11); Flood Disaster Protection Act [42 U.S.C. 4001-4128].
8. Executive Orders: E.O. 11990 Protection of Wetlands; E.O. 11988 Floodplain Management; E.O. 12898, Federal Actions to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low Income Populations; E.O. 11593 Protection and Enhancement of Cultural Resources; E.O. 13007 Indian Sacred Sites; E.O. 13287 Preserve America; 13175 Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments; E.O. 11514 Protection and Enhancement of Environmental Quality; E.O. 13112 Invasive Species.
(Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Program Number 20.205, Highway Planning and Construction. The regulations implementing Executive Order 12372 regarding intergovernmental consultation on Federal programs and activities apply to this program.)
Issued on: September 5, 2012.
District Engineer, Austin, Texas.
[FR Doc. 2012-22331 Filed 9-10-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-RY-P