United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of business meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, September 21, 2012; 9:30 a.m. EDT.
1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning Update and discussion of projects:
- Discussion and Vote on 2013 Statutory Report Topic
- Approval and Scheduling of 2013 Briefings
- Adoption and Vote on 2013 USCCR Business Meeting Calendar
- Update on the Sex-Trafficking Briefing
III. Management and Operations
- Chief of Regional Programs” report
- Report from Regional Directors
- Discussion on 2013 Budget
- Training on the Stock Act conducted by OGC
IV. Approval of State Advisory Committee Slates
- New Jersey
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
V. Adjourn Meeting
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
Dated: September 7, 2012.
[FR Doc. 2012-22436 Filed 9-7-12; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P