In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Geosciences (1755).
Dates: October 10, 2012 (8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)-October 11, 2012; 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Place: Stafford I, Room 1235, National Science Foundation, 4201Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose Of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight concerning support for geosciences.
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
- Update on Directorate Activities and Plans
- Updates on NSF-wide Programmatic Efforts such as Science, Engineering and Education for Sustainability
- Meeting with the Director and Deputy Director
- Division Subcommittee Meetings
Thursday, October 11, 2012
- Division Subcommittee Reports
- Review and Approval of FY 2012 Committee of Visitor Reports
- Action Items/Planning for Fall Meeting
Dated: September 11, 2012.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2012-22750 Filed 9-14-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE P