United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of business meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, October 12, 2012; 9:30 a.m. EDT.
1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning Update and Discussion of Projects
- Update on The Civil Rights Implications of Eminent Domain Abuse briefing
- Update on the Sex Trafficking: A Gender-Based Violation of Civil Rights briefing
- Update on Federal Civil Rights Engagement w/Arab & Muslim Communities Post 9/11 briefing
III. Management and Operations
- Chief of Regional Programs' report
- OGC Training: Ethics Rules Relating to Teaching, Speaking, and Writing
IV. Approval of State Advisory Committee Slates
- New Jersey
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
V. Adjourn Meeting
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
Dated: October 1, 2012.
[FR Doc. 2012-24513 Filed 10-1-12; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P