This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 10/04/2012 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Education and Human Resources (#1119).
Date/Time: November 7, 2012: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., November 8, 2012: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Place: NSF Headquarters, Room 375, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Amanda Edelman, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230. Telephone: (703) 292-8600 or email: email@example.com.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice with respect to the Foundation's science technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education and human resources programming.
November 7, 2012 (Wednesday Morning)
- Welcoming Remarks
- Opening Introductions/Discussion with AC Members
- National Challenges in STEM Education and Strategic Direction of EHR
November 7, 2012 (Wednesday Afternoon)
- Collaborations Across NSF
- Committee of Visitors Results and Discussion
November 8, 2012 (Thursday Morning)
- Research and Development in EHR
- Evaluation and Monitoring Plan
November 8, 2012 (Thursday Afternoon)
- Strategic Communication Discussion
- Dialogue with NSF Director and Deputy Director
- Next Steps and Future Meeting Topics
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2012-24648 Filed 10-4-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P