In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences (#1171).
Date/Time: November 15, 2012; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Stafford I, Room 1235, Arlington, VA 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Ms. Lisa Jones, Office of the Assistant Director, Directorate for Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Room 905, Arlington, Virginia 22230, 703-292-8700.
Summary of Minutes: May be obtained from contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice and recommendations to the National Science Foundation on major goals and policies pertaining to Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences Directorate programs and activities.
Updates and discussions on continuing activities
- Directorate Update: Dr. Myron Gutmann
- NSF and Government Wide Initiatives: How can the Advisory Committee help?
- Public Access: Background on Access to Scientific Publication and Data
- SBE Advisory Committee Activities (Overview & Discussion)
- New and Recent Competitions
- Agenda for Future Meeting, Assignments, Concluding Remarks
Dated: October 9, 2012.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2012-25147 Filed 10-12-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P