This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 11/16/2012 at 08:45 am.
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on July 27, 2012 (77 FR 44291).
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Extension.
2. The title of the information collection: Reports Concerning Possible Non-Routine Emergency Generic Problems.
3. Current OMB approval number: 3150-0012.
4. The form number if applicable: N/A.
5. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
6. Who will be required or asked to report: Nuclear power reactor licensees, non-power reactors, and materials applicants and licensees.
7. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 339.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 235.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 85,900.
10. Abstract: The NRC is requesting approval authority to collect information concerning possible non-routine generic problems which would require prompt action from the NRC to preclude potential threats to public health and safety.
The public may examine and have copied for a fee publicly available documents, including the final supporting statement, at the NRC's Public Document Room, Room O-1F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852. The OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC's Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/. The document will be available on the NRC's home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by December 19, 2012. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Chad Whiteman, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0012), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be emailed to Chad_S_Whiteman@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at 202-395-4718.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Tremaine Donnell, 301-415-6258.
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 8th day of November, 2012.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2012-27998 Filed 11-16-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P