This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 01/02/2013 at 08:45 am.
Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register Notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on September 21, 2012 (77 FR 58586).
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Extension.
2. The title of the information collection: NRC Form 790, Classification Record.
3. Current OMB approval number: 3150-0052.
4. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 790.
5. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
6. Who will be required or asked to report: NRC licensees, contractors, and certificate holders who classify and declassify NRC information.
7. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 2,500.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 11 (9 NRC licensees and licensees' contractors and two certificate holders).
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 125.
10. Abstract: Completion of the NRC Form 790 is a mandatory requirement for NRC licensees, contractors, and only certificate holder who classifies and declassifies NRC information in accordance with Executive Order 13526, “Classified National Security Information,” the Atomic Energy Act, and implementing directives.
The public may examine and have copied for a fee publicly available documents, including the final supporting statement, at the NRC's Public Document Room, Room O-1F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by February 4, 2013. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Chad Whiteman, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0052), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be emailed to Chad_S_Whiteman@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at 202-395-4718.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Tremaine Donnell, 301-415-6258.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 28th day of December 2012.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2012-31618 Filed 1-2-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P