TIME AND DATE:
10:00 a.m., Thursday, January 10, 2013.
Board Room, 7th Floor, Room 7047, 1775 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3428.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Board Briefing on the Interagency Final Rule, “Higher-Priced Mortgage” Loans.
2. NCUA Annual Performance Plan 2013.
3. Final Rule—Parts 702, 741 and 791 of NCUA's Rules and Regulations and Interpretive Ruling and Policy Statement 13-1, Regulatory Relief for Small Credit Unions.
4. Final Rule—Section 701.34 of NCUA's Rules and Regulations, Low-Income Designation, Acceptance Deadline.
5. Final Rule—Section 701.37 of NCUA's Rules and Regulations, Technical Amendments—Treasury Tax and Loan Depositaries; Depositaries and Financial Agents of the Government.
6. Final Rule—Section 701.14 of NCUA's Rules and Regulations, “Troubled Condition” Definition.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mary Rupp, Secretary of the Board, Telephone: 703-518-6304
[FR Doc. 2013-00205 Filed 1-4-13; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 7535-01-P