United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of briefing and business meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, February 8, 2013; 9:30 a.m. EST.
1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC 20425.
Briefing Agenda—9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
This briefing is open to the public.
Topic: Regulatory and Other Barriers to Entrepreneurship that Impede Business Start-Ups.
I. Introductory Remarks by Chairman
II. Panel Discussion—Government, Scholars & Advocacy Groups Panel
Speakers' Remarks and Questions from Commissioners
III. Adjourn Briefing
Meeting Agenda—11:30 a.m.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Introductions—Inspector General's Office
III. Program Planning
- Update on the Sex Trafficking: A Gender-Based Violation of Civil Rights briefing
- Update on the Federal Civil Rights Engagement with Arab & Muslim Communities Post 9/11 briefing
- Update on the Assessing the Impact of Criminal Background Checks and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's Conviction Records Policy on the Employment of Black and Hispanic Workers briefing
IV. Management and Operations
- Chief of Regional Programs' report
- OGC Update on Transaction Reporting rules
V. Approval of State Advisory Committee Slates
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
VI. Adjourn Meeting
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at email@example.com at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
Dated: January 28, 2013.
Acting Chief, Regional Programs Coordination Office.
[FR Doc. 2013-02107 Filed 1-28-13; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P