Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled National Service Trust Voucher & Payment Request Form for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Bruce Kellogg, at (202) 606-6954 or email to email@example.com. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of CNCS, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on October 25, 2012. This comment period ended December 23, 2012. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: CNCS is seeking approval of the National Service Trust Voucher & Payment Request Form, which is used by AmeriCorps members to request Segal Education Award payments, by schools and lenders to verify their eligibility, and by both parties to satisfy certain legal requirements.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: National Service Trust Voucher & Payment Request Form.
OMB Number: 3045-0014.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: AmeriCorps members, school staff, and lenders.
Total Respondents: 142,000.
Frequency: One or more per member award.
Average Time per Response: 5 minutes.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 11,833 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.Start Printed Page 7764
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: January 23, 2013.
Maggie Taylor Coates,
Chief, Trust Operations.
[FR Doc. 2013-02318 Filed 2-1-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P