Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled Social Innovation Fund Continuation Application Guidance for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable Start Printed Page 20299supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Kirsten Breckinridge, at (202) 606-7570 or email to email@example.com. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; or
(2) By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of CNCS, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on December 31, 2012. This comment period ended March 1, 2013. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: CNCS is seeking approval of the Social Innovation Fund Continuation Application Guidance, which is used by current SIF grantees to apply for continued grant funding.
Type of Review: New.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: Social Innovation Fund Continuation Application Guidance.
OMB Number: None.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: Social Innovation Fund grantees.
Total Respondents: 20.
Average Time Per Response: 8 hours.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 160.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: March 26, 2013.
Acting Director, SIF.
[FR Doc. 2013-07850 Filed 4-3-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-28-P