This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 04/11/2013 at 08:45 am.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
RTCA Special Committee 214, Standards for Air Traffic Data Communication Services meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 214, Standards for Air Traffic Data Communication Services.
The meeting will be held May 8, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sophie Bousquet, email@example.com, 202-330-0663 or you can reach The RTCA Secretariat, 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC 20036, or by telephone at (202) 833-9339, fax at (202) 833-9434, or Web site at http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., App.), notice is hereby given for a meeting of Special Committee 214/EUROCAE WG-78: Standards for Air Traffic Data Communication Services. The agenda will include the following:
May 8, 2013
- Welcome/Introduction/Administrative Remarks
- Approval of Agenda
- VDL Sub-Group Update Change 1 to DO-224C & Change 1 to DO-281B (Dongsong Zeng)
- Approve TOR Chagens to add to the SC deliverables
- Change 1 to DO-224C “Singal-in-Space Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards (MASPS) for Advanced VHF Digital Data Communications Including Compatibility with Digital Voice Techniques”
- Approve TOR Changes to add to the SC deliveralbes
- Change 1 to DO-281B “Minimum Operational Performance Standards (MOPS) for Aircraft VDL Mode 2 Physical Link and Network Layer”
- Other Business
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on April 5, 2013.
Management Analyst, NextGen, Business Operations Group, Federal Aviation Administration.
[FR Doc. 2013-08541 Filed 4-11-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P