In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Computer and Information Science and Engineering (1115).
Date/Time: May 16, 2013: 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., May 17, 2013: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22203.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Carmen Whitson, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1105, Arlington, Virginia 22203 703-292-8900.
To help facilitate your entry into the building, please contact the individual listed above. Your request to attend this meeting should be received by email (email@example.com) on or prior to May 13, 2013.
Purpose of Meeting: To advise NSF on the impact of its policies, programs and activities on the CISE community. To provide advice to the Assistant Director for CISE on issues related to long-range planning, and to form ad hoc subcommittees to carry out needed studies and tasks.
- Meet with members of the Advisory Committee for Cyberinfrastructure
- Overview of CISE FY 2014 Budget Priorities and programmatic updates
- Working group breakout sessions
- Report from Postdocs working group
- Report from CISE Vision 2025 working group
- Open Access Data Panel and discussion
- Welcome from Dr. Cora Marrett, NSF Acting Director
- Closing remarks and wrap up
Dated: April 18, 2013.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2013-09577 Filed 4-23-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P