Office of Foreign Assets Control, Treasury Department.
The Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) is publishing on OFAC's list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (“SDN List”) the names of six entities and one individual, whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to Executive Order 13382 of June 28, 2005, Start Printed Page 25533“Blocking Property of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferators and Their Supporters.” The designations by the Director of OFAC, pursuant to Executive Order 13382, were effective on April 11, 2013.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Assistant Director, Compliance Outreach & Implementation, Office of Foreign Assets Control, Department of the Treasury, Washington, DC 20220, Tel.: 202/622-2490.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Electronic and Facsimile Availability
This document and additional information concerning OFAC are available from OFAC's Web site (www.treasury.gov/ofac) or via facsimile through a 24-hour fax-on-demand service, Tel.: 202/622-0077.
On June 28, 2005, the President, invoking the authority, inter alia, of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701-1706) (“IEEPA”), issued Executive Order 13382 (70 FR 38567, July 1, 2005) (the “Order”), effective at 12:01 a.m. eastern daylight time on June 29, 2005. In the Order, the President took additional steps with respect to the national emergency described and declared in Executive Order 12938 of November 14, 1994, regarding the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them.
Section 1 of the Order blocks, with certain exceptions, all property and interests in property that are in the United States, or that hereafter come within the United States or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of United States persons, of: (1) The persons listed in the Annex to the Order; (2) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury, the Attorney General, and other relevant agencies, to have engaged, or attempted to engage, in activities or transactions that have materially contributed to, or pose a risk of materially contributing to, the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction or their means of delivery (including missiles capable of delivering such weapons), including any efforts to manufacture, acquire, possess, develop, transport, transfer or use such items, by any person or foreign country of proliferation concern; (3) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, and other relevant agencies, to have provided, or attempted to provide, financial, material, technological or other support for, or goods or services in support of, any activity or transaction described in clause (2) above or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to the Order; and (4) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, and other relevant agencies, to be owned or controlled by, or acting or purporting to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to the Order.
On April 11, 2013, the Director of OFAC, in consultation with the Departments of State, Justice, and other relevant agencies, designated six entities and one individual whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to Executive Order 13382.
The list of additional designees is as follows:
1. ZANJANI, Babak Morteza; DOB 12 Mar 1974; alt. DOB 12 Mar 1971; citizen Iran; Passport L18597666 (Iran); alt. Passport L95279398 (Iran) (individual) [NPWMD] [IFSR].
2. FIRST ISLAMIC INVESTMENT BANK LTD. (a.k.a. FIIB), Unit 13(C) Main Office Tower, Financial Park Labuan Complex, Jalan Merdeka Federal Territory of Labuan, Labuan 87000, Malaysia; 19A-31-3A, Level 31, Business Suite, Wisma UOA, No. 19 Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450, Malaysia; SWIFT/BIC FIIB MY KA; alt. SWIFT/BIC FIIB MY KA KUL [NPWMD] [IFSR].
3. INTERNATIONAL SAFE OIL (a.k.a. “ACCOUNT INTERNATIONAL SAFE OIL”), Tazunit Level 13, Main Office Tower Financial Park, Labuan, Jalan Merdeka Federal Territory of Labuan 87000, Malaysia [NPWMD] [IFSR].
4. KONT INVESTMENT BANK (a.k.a. KONT BANK), Kont Bank Head Office, No. 43, St Bukhara, Dushanbe 734025, Tajikistan [NPWMD] [IFSR].
5. KONT KOSMETIK (a.k.a. KONT GROUP VE KOZMETIK SANAYI DIS TICARET LTD STI KONT KOSMETIK VE DIS TICARET LTD STI KONT COSMETIC), Istanbul World Trade Center (IDTM), Block: A2 Floor: 6 No:234 Postal Code: 34149, Yesilkoy, Istanbul, Turkey [NPWMD] [IFSR].
6. NAFTIRAN INTERTRADE CO. (NICO) LIMITED (a.k.a. NAFT IRAN INTERTRADE COMPANY LTD; a.k.a. NAFTIRAN INTERTRADE COMPANY (NICO); a.k.a. NAFTIRAN INTERTRADE COMPANY LTD; a.k.a. NICO), 41, 1st Floor, International House, The Parade, St Helier JE2 3QQ, Jersey; Petro Pars Building, Saadat Abad Ave, No 35, Farhang Blvd., Tehran, Iran; all offices worldwide [IRAN] [NPWMD] [IFSR] [IRGC] (Linked To: NIOC INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS (LONDON) LIMITED).
7. SORINET COMMERCIAL TRUST (SCT) BANKERS (a.k.a. SCT BANKERS), 1808, 18th Floor, Grosvenor House Commercial Tower, Sheik Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Kish Island, Iran; SWIFT/BIC SCER AE A1; alt. SWIFT/BIC SCTS AE A1 [NPWMD] [IFSR].
End Supplemental Information
Dated: April 11, 2013.
Adam J. Szubin,
Director, Office of Foreign Assets Control.
[FR Doc. 2013-10323 Filed 4-30-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4810-AL-P